I mean seriously? Ever have one of those days where nothing goes right, you find yourself on the verge of tears for no reason and you think, "Why bother?"
That is the kind of day I have had....
Amberlyn has been home sick the past 2 days. She was finally officially diagnosed with asthma. Took her into instacare and she has Asthmatic Bronchitis. The meds they gave her make her fidgity and throw up... so she hasn't been back to school.
Jonathan has been busy with work, but unfortunately, not enough money coming in... I hate that about his projects and him being self-employed. IT REALLY SUCKS! We were supposed to have 'a great December' well that was pushed to January now... I'll believe it when I see it. In the mean time, we have no money, no paycheck and had to pay $100 for Amber's medicine- not to mention the cost of the visit... UGH!
I am afraid I am going to have to get a job... which I don't really understand, because I felt so certain that the Lord was directing me to quit my job in September- so I did. And now things have gone down hill since then. WHY??? I don't get it. What is it I am supposed to learn from this?
Oh well, enough whining for now... gotta go to Young Womens.
2 comments:
well since you said in your own words you felt prompted to quit seek his guidance as to what you are suppose to do. you are a very gifted woman so maybe its something you are talented with you can do from home or near home that you are to do. i will pray for your inspiration.
hang in there! I don't have any great wisdom to share, but you have made it through some pretty tough things before, I am sure you will again!
Post a Comment