Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today I am Thankful for

* Another day that I won't have to pull out the winter coat

* Homemade chocolate cake (I will NOT eat it for breakfast :) ! )

* A clean living room

* Clean laundry

* Spending time with family

* A sweet man who puts my needs and wants before his own and does little things that may seem silly, but TOTALLY make my day!

* Good Kids

* Hot steam showers

* Encouraging words from a prophet of God

* Knowing that no matter how hard things get, I always have somewhere to turn.

* The Atonement of Jesus Christ

* Temples

* Being married to my best friend

* My health. Even though I am still having health problems, I know that it really isn't that bad. So many people are dealing with much worse.

* Being connected with family & friends via the internet.

* Being happy

* Pictures and love notes from my kids

* Wubby socks on a cold morning (you know, the soft fuzzy kind)

* My kids having good friends

* Cozy warm snuggling kittens

* Our upcoming vacation (6 days in California!)

* Autumn leaves and pumpkin patches

* Being content with who I am

* Smaller pants

* Music

* Ice Water with the spongy ice :)

* Great deals on things I don't really need but have really wanted for a long time

* Being able to tell myself that it is okay that I am not perfect. I'll just work on doing better each day

No comments: