Monday, October 27, 2008

Where has the time gone???

My little girl is 14 today... I am having a hard time with that. A really hard time.

She can start going to church dances.

She will be a freshman next year.

She will take drivers Ed next year!

She can get her license in 2 years.

She can date in 2 years!

She has a crush on an older boy.

Am I ready for this? It was a really eye opener on Saturday to watch her interact with her friends during her party. She's not a little girl anymore!

I am so glad to be her mom! She is such a blessing in my life each and every day! (yes even the bad days :) )She is a wonderful young lady and I am so proud of her and who she has become. She is strong and independent, smart, caring, helpful, and a lot of fun! There isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't make me laugh! Happy Birthday AJ! I love you!

JD and I gave her Carrie Underwood tickets for her birthday! She was so surprised! She screamed and then she started crying! Yep, that's my kid!

No comments: