Tuesday, January 13, 2009

10 things I love About You

I wanted to show you a class I am teaching this month...

 "10 Things I love about you"

This darling little mini album is a fun way to tell that special someone exactly what it is that you love about them. With plenty of room for pictures and journaling, this album is something your loved one will treasure, wether it be for your hubby, your kids, or anyone else!

I am teaching this class twice:

January 24th 
 Heartland Paper in Taylorsville 801-963-6101

January 31st 
Heartland Paper in Bountiful 801-294-7166

Both Classes run from 11 am - 2 pm and the cost is $18. You can call the store to sign up. If you don't live close enough to take the class, I would be happy to put a kit together for you with complete instructions. Still call one of the stores to sign up, tell them you want a kit only, and I will get in touch with you and get you your kit.



2 comments:

Suzanne said...

very nice Amy! love the colors!

Stampin' Meg said...

What a fabulous book, Amy!