Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh so very busy!!!

Ok, so I know it has been ages yet once again, but really, I have a really good explanation this time!

... Sorta ;)


So just just days after my last post way back in May, Jonathan was laid off at work (darn economy), and I started working extra shifts at work. A couple weeks after that, a full time position opened up and I have been working full time ever since, in addition to my teaching schedule at the store. It has been great, but keeps me VERY busy.

And then there was Girls Camp. That kept me occupied for several weeks in preparation. I had a couple lessons I had to teach and I was over crafts too. Camp was great! We had it up at my family property so that was really special for me to.

Then July 24th weekend I was in an ATV accident and messed up my knee pretty bad. It's not broken thankfully, but I am still in a brace and can't be up for too long at a time without developing a serious case of Kankles! YUCK! SO I have been off work the past couple weeks and on painkillers so I can't drive (AKA= STUCK IN MY HOUSE). At least I have gotten a few days to hang out with my kids. They have been really helpful.

This week my sister Sam and cousin Desi and their kids are in town! I am so excited to hang out with them! We had lots of fun things planned before my accident, so now they get to push me around in a wheelchair every place we go. Today is the Dino Museum in Ogden. Later this week the Dino Museum in Lehi, the auquarium. and maybe the zoo. Looking forward to fun times!

More later! With photo I hope!

No comments: