15 years ago today, my best friend became my husband! I guess I shouldn't say I'm surprised, but neither one of us have parents that stayed together, and we have had our 'to-hell-and-back' times through out the years, but here we are! 15 years later and I can honestly say that I am more in love with him today than the day we were married. JD is my rock, my center. He is the force that keeps me grounded and calm. He can always make me laugh and he treats me like a princess. He is a wonderful father and takes such good care of our family. Me makes me feel safe, loved, and secure. He is truly one of the good guys! He loves me unconditionally and helps me find the lighter side of life. He is down to earth, cheerful and friendly- he can strike up a conversation with a perfect stranger and before you know it, he has a new client! I have a hard time talking to some of the people I have known for years- forget trying to meet know people! It has helped me learn to be more brave and to try to put myself out there a little more often... He makes me smile. He makes me happy. He makes me want to be a better person. So, to JD- I love you so much sweetie! Happy Anniversary! And here's to the NEXT 15 years!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Am I really old enough for this???
15 years ago today, my best friend became my husband! I guess I shouldn't say I'm surprised, but neither one of us have parents that stayed together, and we have had our 'to-hell-and-back' times through out the years, but here we are! 15 years later and I can honestly say that I am more in love with him today than the day we were married. JD is my rock, my center. He is the force that keeps me grounded and calm. He can always make me laugh and he treats me like a princess. He is a wonderful father and takes such good care of our family. Me makes me feel safe, loved, and secure. He is truly one of the good guys! He loves me unconditionally and helps me find the lighter side of life. He is down to earth, cheerful and friendly- he can strike up a conversation with a perfect stranger and before you know it, he has a new client! I have a hard time talking to some of the people I have known for years- forget trying to meet know people! It has helped me learn to be more brave and to try to put myself out there a little more often... He makes me smile. He makes me happy. He makes me want to be a better person. So, to JD- I love you so much sweetie! Happy Anniversary! And here's to the NEXT 15 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Aniversary!
Happy belated Anniversary to you both! Your JD sounds an awful lot like my hubby in personality! We have good guys by our sides :)
Here's to another 15++++ years!!
Post a Comment