Now comes the fun part... finishing all my homemade projects, teacher gifts, Christmas cards, baking, putting things together, and wrapping! Whew!
I am really loving the Holiday Season this year. Last year was kinda bittersweet (bitter with sweet sprinkled on top), but this year I haven't had the Bah Humbugs. It's been really nice.
Last night we had our work Christmas party. We went to Archibald's at Gardener Village for dinner (YUMMM!) and then we all got gift cards to the shoppes there so we all went shopping. I bought a really cute Nativity Set to add to my collection. It's very cute and bigger than any of my other sets. The figures stand about 6-8" tall.
JD has continued on the 12 days of Christmas... I have gotten mascara (which I am trying again after 4 years, and I am loving it!), peppermint bliss foot cream, blush, face cleanser clothes... It has been so fun ;) He spoils me! Love you honey!
Ok, I am so not loving my lunch right now :-{ The lemon herb chicken was pretty good but the Piccata, not so much! ewwwww! Think I'll chase that bight down with some Propel, toss the rest, and go shovel the snow! Yay! Activity points!
No comments:
Post a Comment