My class submissions are due in the morning... I like most of them... not loving my basket. But oh well... forgot them at work tonight so I can't tweak them any more tonight. Have to do them tomorrow... oh well.
I have a huge list of things I need to do to get ready for Christmas. I am done shopping for JD and he got most of the shopping done for the kids so not worried there, but it's all the craft and homemade things I need to finish. SO MANY things to do, so little time...
TO DO: (this week!)
Glass blocks
neighbor gifts
christmas cards/letter
wreaths
2 wood craft decos
practice harp with Mandy on flute
teacher gifts
sub in Emma's class in the morning
to the store transfer run
make treats for my class Friday
visit my sis and BIL
gifts for christmas party exchange
co-worker gifts
finish friend gifts
try to breathe :)
My mom is coming into town this weekend :) and I'll get to see Natty again! YAY!
1 comment:
That's a big ol' list of tasks... dont'cha just hate lists?! I know I do. Good luck on checking it all off :)
Post a Comment