Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break

Spring break is this week. Unfortunately we aren't going any where or doing anything super exciting.

BUMMER!


Jonathan has to work all week. 


Amberlyn has rehearsal all week. 


I want to go somewhere! I want to do something! Anything! I have had no break, no get away, since before my nieces and nephews moved in.  I NEED A BREAK!


I want to get away for a bit. Just me and my family. I need a vacation. The last trip I went on was with my girlfriends to Disneyland in October. The last trip my family went on was for my Grandpa's funeral in August- not much of a vacation really... 


Jonathan did take yesterday off and we took the kids to see Soul Surfer (just as good the 2nd time BTW), but other than that- no plans. 


What really stinks is that I only get paid once a month, so no money to go play.  And since I missed so much work when I was sick my last paycheck was less than half of normal. I don't get paid again until the end of the month- AFTER spring break :(  Jonathan gets paid tomorrow, but still... oh well, whatcha gonna do, right? If it would just stop raining everyday, then maybe we could go to the park or something. 


I keep telling the kids I wanna have a Harry Potterthon with them- watch all the movies in a row, but they aren't up for that :( maybe because they watched them all a few weeks ago. 


Anyone wanna play? Any ideas?

2 comments:

Jbird said...

I would Potterthon with you if I wasn't gonna be grandkid-sitting. But you can come and play with him if you'd like. :)

Amy said...

Jayel-Can't wait to see him!