The weather was still rotten, but my attitude was improved, thanks in part to some wonderful advice from my dear neighbor and friend Christopher and an inspired blessing. We really love that man! He is the best neighbor EVER!
I also got to hang out with Shelle today, which is always a highlight. I miss having her just down the street :( It was so nice having a BFF living just steps away, and even though I am SO happy for her and the love and joy she has found, I miss her terribly! We don't get to spend much time together. Most of the time we see each other is when we dropping off/picking up our boys from each other. And THAT is usually in a gas station parking lot in Lehi, about halfway between her house and ours... yeah, it stinks. It's about 45-60 minutes, door to door. I hate it. And then of course life happens, so we just don't get to spend much time together... but enough of my crying...
I got to hang out with her today while we were at our friend Jill's getting our hair done (me-perm, her-color) and then we went to La Luna for lunch and then talked for about an hour in her car in my driveway before she had to go home. She is SUCH an amazing lady! I want to be more like her!
My girls are both sick today... hopefully the aches and pains I am having right now arre NOT signs that I am getting it too! I don't have time to get sick until the first of the year ;) I have 5 classes this week! 5! That is insane! The next week is about the same... 4 classes. At least it will be good money right before our Disneyland trip. Gotta love that! I guess I better get my kits done tomorrow.
Well, my sweetie just walked in the door (returning videos) so we are gonna go snuggle and watch Chuck & Hero. OH!!! What a Sweetie! He brought me a yogurt parfait! Sweet boy ;) I love him!
TTYL!
No comments:
Post a Comment