AJ's school musical opened yesterday! I know I'm the mom and I have to say this, but really, she was AMAZING! She has so much emotion and expression! I wondered if some of the other kids were even breathing, they seemed so disinterested in the whole thing! I wanted to walk up to some of them and say "SMILE! You are supposed to be having fun here! Get into character already!" You could spot AJ from clear across the stage though because she was so animated! It did this mom's heart proud :) The gal that is playing the lead told her that she would be really surprised if AJ didn't get the lead next year. That totally made her night!
They had a show tonight and one more tomorrow. I wonder if I could convince her to drop French and take theater next year...
I'll post some pics after JD emails them to me.
1 comment:
awww...that's wonderful! Kids tend to make your heart go pitter patter sometimes!
Post a Comment