* Grocery Shopping
* Laundry
* Class kits finished
* gym
* Weight watchers
* kitchen cleaned
* mop the floors (I wanted hard wood, right?)
* clean office
* clean bathrooms
* clean my bedroom and vacuum it really well (spiders are moving in from outside! YUCK!)
* clean and organize my food storage and pantry
Things I would Rather do instead
* go back to bed
* start a fire in the fireplace and snuggle up and watch some good movies
* read a good book
* take an hour long shower with my new shower steamer. It's like having my own stem room!
* scapbook the rest of the pages for my friend Shalene
* work on my scrapbooks
* work on some of the Christmas gifts I'm making
* sit in hot tub
* snuggle with my sweetie
2 comments:
Bahahaha, don't we all have one of these lists? My list should include DON'T DO ANYTHING seeing as I'm over doing it constantly, and beginning to feel the Braxton Hix consequences... UGH. But instead my list looks a lot like your first one... lol.
And yes! I've been in UT for a year now (well since July, that was my year) and I'm 100% used to it now, haha. It still cracks me up how people act like snow in Oct/Nov is SO weird. It causes one to wonder, do ALL the newscasters come from somewhere else where they've NEVER SEEN SNOW? I'm from Oregon, all I ever saw was rain. Get over it Utahns, WE LIVE IN UTAH. IT SNOWS!
Haha - sorry to hog your comment space. :) Keep the posts up! :D Hope your sister gets used it too! ;)
ahhhhh much better- blogger-I can do!!!
Post a Comment