My BIL continues to improve, in fact at one point today we were hoping he would get to come home today, but it didn't work out that way. I took Emmie & Cam up to see him yesterday after school. Cam wanted to ask him if it was scary and Emmie wanted to ask him if he was going to be ok. They made him a card too :)
Emmie made the Honor Roll at school and was recognized at an assembly on Monday. That same day she also got an award for an art project she did (Reflections)! She was so excited! It is fun to see her becoming her own person and stepping out of her siblings shadows and doing the things she likes, and not just doing them cuz Brother and Sis are.
JD is off for the next 11 days :) I still have to work Friday, but then I am off for 9 days. (California here we come!) I am really looking forward to some time alone with JD! It has been a while since we have had any. I am SO excited! Ash, Moni and my dad will have things covered here at home, so that works out really nice. It's going to be so much easier to not have to pack them all up and shuffle them around.
Ash got the job at the dental office :) YEHAW! You go sis! She starts that next week.
I got approved for 4 classes and 2 kits for work next quarter! (YEA ME!) I have 3 of the 4 classes prototyped and after I pick up the paper on Friday I can get to work on them... the fourth one I still need to do a little searching for... I'll post pics once I get the samples approved- but I'll say this, I have a mini book, a LO class, a spring deco, an Easter project, a baby project, and a tooth fairy project! :) I am really excited!
I better run and get ready for karate... (though it is cold and I would much rather put on P.J.'s!)
I am REALLY looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!
2 comments:
What a blessing that your BIL is improving to quickly!
Have a very happy Thanksgiving, Amy!
i agree, he has been truly blessed. I'm so glad that things weren't much worse than they were. Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving! Hugs!
Post a Comment