We all knew it couldn't last...
Friday was Halloween and the mildest one I have seen since moving back to Utah 12 years ago. We didn't even have to wear jackets when we took the kids out Trick-or-Treating. It has been in the low 70's/ high 60's the past several weeks. It has been beautiful!
I awoke this morning to 2" of snow with a promise of 4"-8" by this afternoon... Ya gotta love Lake Effect. I do like the snow- I think it's beautiful, but I was REALLY enjoying our late Indian Summer. Now i'll have to pull out the boots, bulky sweaters, gloves, coats, and scarves. I hope I still have some winter clothes that will fit me... I think they'll all be too big now... I've under-grown them.
I better get moving. I am sure it will take me longer than the usual 4 minutes to get to work today, and I have to stop at the grocery on the way to pick up something for our potluck lunch today...
1 comment:
Wow 70's to snow huh? Crazy weather! Enjoy. We hardly ever see snow in NC. And if we do its for about 2 hours till it melts, lol.
Post a Comment