
All the blessings God gives me everyday
My Savior Jesus Christ and the atoning sacrifice he made
My wonderful Husband, who is also my very best friend! We have been together 16 1/2 years, married for 15 of those as of Thursday of next week. We grew up together, we've been through a lot in those years, but we are more in love and stronger than ever before. I am so blessed to have him in my life! He is a hard worker, takes such good care of his family, and is always willing to put my needs before his own. He is loving, sweet and caring and he makes me want to be a better person. I love him unconditionally with all my heart.
My 4 beautiful children! Being a mother is the most fulfilling thing I have ever done in my life. I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has given me the chance to have this wonderful gift. Each of my children bless my life in ways I never imagined. AJ is my grounding wire. She helps keep me focused and reminds me what matters most. Bren is my guardian angel. I know she is watching over our family and keeps our eyes Heavenward, keeping our goal to be an eternal family in the forefront. Cam is my adventure and love of life. He lives out loud and with all his heart. He reminds me to have fun and make every moment count. Emmie is my sweetheart. She is so loving, caring, and tender. She is my baby girl, and she always will be ;)
The Gospel of Jesus Christ. It truly is 'good news'!
This amazing country that I live in. Sure we've got our problems, but there is still no place I would rather be. God Bless America!
Wonderful family. I am so blessed to have such loving and supportive family! I am so grateful for my parents (all of them ;) ) my sisters and brothers, grandparents, aunts & uncles, cousins, in laws, that have blessed my life.
Supportive and loving friends. I have amazing friends! I am blessed by them in my life daily! There are days I couldn't make it through if it weren't for them!
And I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I am VERY thankful that Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers and that he knows and loves me personally!
No comments:
Post a Comment